Don’t have money? No problem, you can buy anything you need on the Aspira app and pay when you get the money, hence their catchline, buy now, lipa baadae. In this short article, we are going to review the Aspira app and how it works. Be my guest!
What is the Aspira app?
Aspira is a product finance platform that is owned by Cim finance. Cim Finance is a seasoned financial organization that has been providing innovative financial services to Kenyans since 1987. Here are some of the accomplishments that Cim finance has made over the years.
Read also | Top 10 most developed countries in Africa
1987 |Cim Finance launches retail credit in Mauritius
1996 |Cim Finance is one of the first to offer leasing in Mauritius
2005 | Cim Finance becomes the first non-bank in Africa to get MasterCard accreditation
2017 |Cim Credit launches our hire purchase app in Kenya as Ngazi
2018 |Aspira officially launches, giving Kenyans more choice about how they achieve the lifestyle they want
How does Aspira App work?
Aspira app allows you to shop online for products via their app even without money. The kicker is that you can buy anything you urgently need and pay for it in a provided deadline.
Product financing helps you borrow the amount you need for the product you’re buying. The loan is disbursed directly to the retailer you are purchasing from, allowing you to take your product home immediately while you pay the loan off in monthly installments.
How to get started on Aspira
To enjoy the Aspira experience, you need to download the app from Google play store and create an account. Here is a short guide on how to register and get started on the Aspira app.
- Download the app from the Google Play store
- Provide your financial information i.e. latest bank slip, bank statement or Mpesa Statement.
- Upload a copy of your National ID card
- Provide the required personal information
- Pay credit protection fee via paybill no. 711136 using your ID number as the account number.
- Get product finance loans and begin paying monthly installments via Paybill number 711136 using your Mobile number as the Account Number.
- Product finance loans attract a monthly interest of 3% -7%.
To get all the answers to any questions you may have about Aspira App, kindly visit their FAQ page here.
See also | DSTV packages, channels, and prices in Kenya
How to contact the Aspira App
In case you wish to contact Aspira or Cim Finance, you can get to them via the following contact details.
Call: +254 777 900 077
Offices: 1st floor, Rivaan Centre