The renowned Glovo delivery service which facilitates the delivery of products you buy online has expanded the scale of their operations to Nakuru and Kitengela.
Kenya is slowly transitioning to be one of the leading African countries in courier and delivery services.
The move to cover new areas is part of the Glovo’s expansion strategy in order to provide delivery services in various parts of the country.
At the moment, Glovo delivery already has the widest coverage in Nairobi among on-demand eCommerce companies.
How to order via Glovo delivery app
- Download Glovo delivery app on your smartphone
- Enter Delivery Location
- Provide the address to which you’d like your items to be delivered to
- Find the perfect store and make your selection,
- Sit back and track the progress of your delivery
Expanding their services to the said regions will facilitate the delivery of food, drinks, gifts, supermarkets, as well as courier services to residents in Kitengela and Nakuru.
The firm intends to capitalize on their existing partnerships with outlets such as Artcaffe, Chicken Inn, Naivas in Kitengela and Java House and Naivas in Nakuru.
According to Glovo, the move will see the company provide convenience to customers, increased orders for partners and incomes and technology training for the youth in Kitengela and Nakuru through bodaboda delivery.
Glovo delivery was founded in 2015 in Barcelona and has since then expanded operations to 3 continents i.e. Europe, Africa, and South America.
The service is present in over 20 countries and more than 100 cities. In Africa, it is available in Kenya, Morocco, Egypt, and Ivory Coast.
Glovo delivery operation areas
- Eastlands – Nyayo Estate, Tassia, Fedha, KQ Pride Center
- Mombasa Rd up to GM
- Thika Rd up to Roysambu & Kasarani
- Kiambu Rd up to Thindigua
- Limuru Rd up to Ruaka
- Waiyaki Way up to Mountain View
- Ngong Rd up to Karen
- Langáta Rd up to Galleria