Scoppe loan app from Pesa Pata Kenya is one of the latest additions to the list of mobile loan apps in Kenya. Finance apps in Kenya have been mushrooming from all corners trying to get a share of the Kenyan loans market.
In Kenya, more than 70% of the population is made up of middle-class citizens and unbanked Kenyans.
This has created a unique opportunity for mobile loan apps since middle-class citizens have a very high appetite for loans.
Unfortunately, Kenyan banks do not have proper systems when it comes to lending money to marginalized citizens.
Fortunately, mobile loan apps like Scoppe loan app give loans to all citizens regardless of their financial ability.
This has helped many Kenyans to open up businesses and in the process contributed to the growth of the economy.
Recommended | Get instant mobile loans from Shika loan app
Mobile loan apps have become a reliable source of credit among Kenyans since you can access their loans at any time of the day from any part of the country.
What is Scoppe Loan App?
Scoppe app is a finance app owned by a Kenyan financial company called Pesa Pata. The app dispenses loans to Kenyan through M-Pesa after their loans have been approved.
If you have used any other loan app, you should not have any problem when dealing with the Scoppe loan app.
Scoppe is a straightforward loan app to use since all you need to do is download the app and apply for loans.
You may like | List of best Saccos in Kenya to open an account with
How to download Scoppe loan app
To qualify for Scoppe loans, you must be above the legal age of 18 years. You should also have a ready facebook account or Google account which the app will use to synchronize your data.
Scoppe Loan App scans your SMS folder for M-Pesa transaction history and your voice call pattern history to determine your creditworthiness.
To download the app, follow this step by step process:
- Go to Play store and download Scoppe App
- Sign up with Facebook or Google
- Provide your ID number
- Add your mobile phone number
- Wait for the app to process your data
- A loan limit will be given
- Your account is ready for borrowing loans
How to Borrow from Scoppe
Now that your account is set up and ready, why not go ahead and apply for a loan from Scoppe? No collateral is required when applying for Scoppe loans.
Always remember that the more you repay your loans the more you qualify for bigger loans.
Scoppe loans attract a fixed interest rate of 1% per day. Below is the process of borrowing for mobile loans from Scoppe loan app.
- Login to Scoppe App
- Select ‘Loans’
- Go to ‘Apply Loans’
- Enter the Loan the amount you want (amount should be within your loan limit)
- Select the Duration of payment
- Wait for the loan to be processed
You will receive the loan within minutes to your M-Pesa upon verification.
Recommended | Get Government Business loans from STAWI loan App
Advantages of Scoppe App
Scoppe loan app has some distinct features that set the app aside from ordinary loan apps. Some of the advantages of Scoppe loan app include:
- The app provides an ample repayment period even if your loan repayment date is overdue.
- The disbursement of loans is fast hence making scoppe a reliable app for emergency loans.
- Scoppe loa app provides Loan defaulters with a grace period before any recovery action is taken.
Disadvantages of Scoppe App
- Considering that their loans attract an interest rate of 1% every day, that translates to 30% per month which is definitely overwhelming.
- The loan app cannot start you off with a huge loan to do anything meaningful. Most of the time, they will give you an initial loan of Ksh 500-ksh1000.
How to repay Scoppe loan
Scoppe loans should be repaid in 7 days or in one month where payment is done weekly in installments.
Scoppe loan app does not use the paybill process. Use the following procedure to repay your Scoppe loans successfully.
- Log into your Scoppe app
- Go to ‘Payments’
- A prompt will pop up on your screen
- Enter your M-Pesa details including the amount you want to repay
- Submit the transaction
You will get a confirmation from M-Pesa and Scoppe indicating that your transaction was successful and your loan has been repaid partially or in full.
How to Contact Scoppe customer care
Luckily for you, if you have any problem you need to be solved, there are several ways you can reach the Scoppe support team.
Offices: Jasmine Center, Block E2, Pinto Rd, Westlands, Nairobi Kenya
Chat option: You can chat with support through the chat menu in the app